Saturday, July 20, 2013

Isn't that love?

LOVE.
What is it? 
So, what is love? How does it feel? 

In my personal opinion, these aren't facts, I'm just stating what it is in my own perspective. Love is when you feel like you're home. Love is when you know that at the end of the day, it's where you can go back to. Be it a building, a person, an object, anything!  

Loving a person (relationship) is exactly the same. You know you love a person when you start the day with them and you end the day with them. You know you love a person when you still feel that same tingling feeling even after being together for a long time. Love is very subjective. It can mean a lot of different things to different people. If I were to write down all about what I think love is, it would probably be a never ending essay. 

Love however, doesn't come by often. You feel it only with certain people. It cannot be forced and grown from zero. At least not to me. I can only love a person if I already have that initial interest. Love is just like a plant. I needs a seed to grow. That's me. That's how I function and I've only had one seed planted until the day I met H. 

I can still remember how I felt when I first saw him. Though, I can't explain what I felt. I wish I could but it's simply unexplainable yet I knew that this person was special. I felt it in my gut that this is a sign but being human, we will always have doubts and so I did nothing. I didn't go looking for him. Neither did I actually pay attention to this. I went on with my life like normal. 

Suddenly, fate came back and completed its purpose. Some way somehow, the world brought us back together and we got closer and closer each time we have a conversation. He really is special. From the way he talks, the way he thinks, his opinions etc. I started falling for him. I tried to contain myself and prevent myself from doing so but I failed. Probably it's just fate telling me to accept its gift and in the end, I did. I found my home.

People can talk about how fast it happened and all of that and to be honest, it is. It did happen really fast but that is why you need to have faith. Things will fall into place just as long as you believe it can. Law of attraction. I believed and so far Alhamdulillah, it has been going great. I've been smiling a lot and I genuinely am happy. I finally feel like I got the happiness I deserve. 

Mr. H makes me happy. He is amazing. Even words cannot describe him. I'm a very lucky girl to be able to be with someone so nice and sincere. I know you're probably thinking "Alaa, baru sekejap je. Lama lama bosan lah tu" or somewhere along those lines, but this guy makes me feel like how Amin made me feel but even better. Way way better. I can feel in my skin, bones and fats that this is the guy I wanna be with till I can't any more. 

Until next time, X


No comments: