Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Man of Mystery

Hello there fellow readers (if there are any) ,
I'm gonna start my blog with a poem.

Each morning I wake up,
I feel completely different,
On rare occasions I feel the same,
Well that depends on the situation.

Even though my feelings changes,
Something seems to just stay,
My thoughts about you, my friend,
Pops out in my head each and everyday.

So, that explains briefly of what I'm about to write here in my blog. Okay, there's this guy in my college. Let me describe him from my point of view on how he looks. He is tall, skinny but not skin and bones skinny. Not too fair yet not dark. More or less like mocha? Anyway, he wears spectacles. His hair is indescribable and he has the most adorable smile I have ever seen on a person by far. So basically to me, he's cute.

I'm not going to fill in too many details cause I don't plan on letting y'all know who I'm referring to though if you're brilliant and observant then you should be able to guess by that description alone but nevertheless, I'm just going to continue on my story.

Recently, I have been developing these feelings. Attraction. This guy attracts me in ways I can't comprehend. He's very mysterious and quiet and just utterly intriguing. I can't seem to know what he is thinking and it's not like he showed signs of interest or anything. It's just that he is exciting by being quiet. Which is odd because he didn't do anything. He just makes me wanna know him more and more and makes me wonder what's on his mind. 

He has more or less the same taste as I do. Music wise. I mean, I can clique with him and he's just interesting somehow. I have to admit that I do fancy this guy but I just wanna know if there is chance at all. Doesn't have to be now. It can be in the future, who knows but I just wanna know if there is a possibility? If there is an attraction on his side towards me. I just need to know.

Why I need to know? That is another story..................................................................................................

No comments: